We are thrilled to announce that our home reading records will now be completed via BoomReader. BoomReader is the award winning app designed to support teachers, parents and children with logging reading and books.
We understand that changing from paper diaries can feel daunting but we understand the many benefits of using the app will make the experience of logging reading clear, enjoyable and more rewarding.
Here is a brief list of the benefits we think you’ll appreciate!
- No lost reading diaries!
- Reading diaries are never left at home on the busy school run!
- Log reading in seconds- just 4 or 5 taps of your phone to log reading.
- Easy to see all reading for all of your children in one place
- Saving needless paper usage
- No damaged/ruined reading diaries
- School gains powerful insight into reading for every child
- Reading records move with your child through school
- Parents/carers can log in separately for each child
- Parents without smartphones can login via the website: boomreader.co.uk/parents
- And of course, the app is completely free for parents to download and use!
BoomReader has an area of the website dedicated to parents that includes guides and further information and they are always there to support parents who have any questions.
You should receive login details from your child’s teacher that will contain everything you need to get started.
Fundamentally, the most important aspect to home reading is the reading. With BoomReader, we want to make the process of recording reading as seamless as possible for everyone.