Year 3 - Week beginning 13th July 2020
Welcome to your home learning page for the week beginning 13th July 2020.
Please see a timetable which you can use if you're a little unsure how this would work on a day-to-day basis - we hope it helps but if you do have any questions, please do not hesitate to send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find this week's maths resources. The power points below will support each of the lessons.
You are still encouraged to use TT Rockstars and Numbots as much as possible.
- Y3 Summer Block 4 PPT7 Compare capacity 2020 (1).pptx
- Y3 Summer Block 4 ANS7 Compare capacity 2020 (1).pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 ANS8 Add and subtract capacity 2020 (1).pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 PPT8 Add and subtract capacity 2020 (1).pptx
- Y3-Summer-Maths-Week-5-Medium-Ability (1).pdf
- Y3-Summer-Maths-Week-6-Medium-Ability (1).pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 WO7 Compare capacity 2020 (1).pdf
- Y3 Summer Block 4 WO8 Add and subtract capacity 2020.pdf
Share a poem
This week, the children are asked to complete a number of tasks. These include: extended writing, spelling, handwriting, grammar and sentence writing tasks. This is in addition to the daily 'Share a Book' reading tasks. We will still be encouraging children to read on a daily basis, whether that's on their own, to a parent or to a sibling!
Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar (SPaG) Activities