Week beginning 6.7.20
On this page is a list of Home Learning Tasks that the children will be expected to complete during the week beginning 6th July 2020.
PE - Each day, we are encouraging children to take part in the 'Exercise with Joe Wicks' activity on YouTube. This will allow the children to stay active, fit and healthy while not being able to do their usual two hours of high quality PE each week when at school.
This learning is the minimum expectation. If the children have other learning which interests them, you can also get them to complete it and sent to me in the Google Classroom or through email.
If you would like any information or need anything feel free to email me at Year6@moricetownprimary.co.uk
Please find this week's maths resources for the week.
The link below will take you to the White Rose website. Here you will find useful teaching clips to support your child's learning - these sheets link to Summer Term Week 10.
Write the answers to these either on sheets or in your exercise books.
All worksheets and answers for these lessons is provided in the Home Learning Packs.
- Lesson 2 - Multiply up to a 4-digit number by a 2-digit number.pdf
- Lesson 1 - Add and subtract integers.pdf
- Lesson 1 Answers - Add and subtract integers.pdf
- Lesson 3 - Short division.pdf
- Lesson 2 Answers - Multiply up to a 4-digit number by a 2-digit number.pdf
- Lesson 4 - Mental calculations.pdf
- Lesson 4 Answers - Mental calculations.pdf
- Lesson 3 Answers - Short division.pdf
The children will have to complete one writing task, one Spelling task, one Handwriting task, one SPAG task and one Reading task each week.
We will still be encouraging children to read on a daily basis, whether that's on their own, to a parent or to a sibling!
- Look Say Cover Write and Check Activity.pdf
- Synonyms and Antonyms for Walked and Ran.pdf
- SPAG commas.rtf
- Word Search Black and White.pdf
To help with the writing process, we have created different activities for you to complete. Look at each of the sheets below in order. You don't need to print these off. Discuss them with your parents or write your responses in your workbook and use them to write your final story.
Please visit the Science page where Mr Twynam has directed you to complete some Science related activities.
Just for Fun Activities
Just for Fun - We have put together a range of fun and engaging activities for you to complete. Here is the list of possible 'Just for Fun' activities that could be enjoyed over then next few weeks. Don't forget to upload/send photographs to share your child's learning! Enjoy!
There are some useful links below for those of you that enjoy mindfulness colouring and music.
- Just for fun.docx
- Letter to Your Favourite Teacher Wrting Plan.pdf
- My Favourite Memory Recount.pdf
- My Time at School Reflection Sheet.pdf
- Selling Your School Leaflet Activity.pdf
- Preparing for High School Grid.pdf
- The Most Likely To Awards.pdf
- Writing My Future - An Autobiography.pdf